The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but a few decades before the Hundred Year War broke out. This is during Roku's days as the Avatar, while he was in his early 20s.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Four Nations!
See here for breaking news
Enjoy the No Character Limit while you can!
Fire Nation is best nation
<-- That's a lie and he knows it

Mail System Fun [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Admin
Wild

Yuan : 8468

Mail System Fun [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Mail System Fun [Open]   Mail System Fun [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Tai was bored. She wasn't a bender like her friends, nor was she young enough to play with the younger children. Not that she'd like to play with them anyways, they were too loud and annoying. She sat in the sun, sighing. What could she do? She looked around, and could almost imagine a tumbleweed blowing through. The streets around her house were completely empty. This wasn't anything unusual, she lived in a relatively unpopulated area. However, she was used to at least seeing a few faces roaming around. She sighed again as she rested her chin in her hand, looking around with half-closed eyes. Not one person was around that she could see.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarthefournations.rpg-board.net
Dew

Dew

Yuan : 8459

PostSubject: Re: Mail System Fun [Open]   Mail System Fun [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:23 pm

It wasn't often that Keung's family traveled. It was a rare occasion and never far from home. The large Earth Kingdom family lived only a few minutes outside of Omashu in a small village pretty much owned by the family. His mother's side of the family was so large, they took up most of the space and owned most of the buildings. There were a few other families in the small village, but they were hard to come by. On occasion, Keung's family traveled to Omashu to do some business. Some of these times Keung went with, but he was always wary of straying far from home. His desire to travel was bigger than his love for his family and he was afraid he would hurt them if he left.

So he remained inside the city as his family did some business and wandered the streets of Omashu alone, watching the great city bustle and work, the mail system flying behind him, beside him, and in front of him at great speeds. He wished he could do that. As he thought to himself he wandered aimlessly and when he finally came to, he realized he was in a very empty part of the city that he didn't recognize. Oh great. Looking around he spotted a girl nearby, sitting in the sun with her eyes closed. She was far younger than him, but clearly old enough to know her way around. "Um, excuse me? I believe I'm lost. Do you know the way back to the market place?" Keung asked, approaching her slowly, but not standing too close. He didn't want to be too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

Yuan : 8468

PostSubject: Re: Mail System Fun [Open]   Mail System Fun [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Tai opened her eyes all the way and looked at the older boy. "Yes, I do." she said, thankful for the break in boredom. "But you're pretty far away from the market place. How'd you end up all the way up here?" The market place was pretty much straight down from here. The quickest way would be... the mail system! Her eyes brightened up slightly at this thought, but didn't make any movements until the boy replied. They should get to know each other a little bit first before going sailing through the city in a cramped container together.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarthefournations.rpg-board.net
Dew

Dew

Yuan : 8459

PostSubject: Re: Mail System Fun [Open]   Mail System Fun [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:02 am

Keung felt so much relief flood through himself when she said she knew how to get back. But he was instantly embarrassed at her next question. Turning a light shade of pink he looked away. "Um, well, I was kind of spacing out. I think when I walk so I kind of just...stopped paying attention to where I was going." He responded, looking down at the ground sheepishly. Why was he speaking like this to a girl younger than him? Because Keung was an extremely awkward person and this was kind of an awkward situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mail System Fun [Open]   Mail System Fun [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mail System Fun [Open]
Page 1 of 1