The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but a few decades before the Hundred Year War broke out. This is during Roku's days as the Avatar, while he was in his early 20s.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Four Nations!
See here for breaking news
Enjoy the No Character Limit while you can!
Fire Nation is best nation
<-- That's a lie and he knows it

Music Is My Name (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deep

Deep

Yuan : 8426

Music Is My Name (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Music Is My Name (OPEN)   Music Is My Name (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Legs hushed in soft fur boots, pale white dress shielded by a large brown fur coat, and a pair of earmuffs handing on her neck, Hannah was in one of the most populated and frequented places in the village, playing her violin under a cover of leather so snow won't get on her strings and destroy them. Her gloved finger slipped lightly over the cords, her second hand guiding the bow fluidly as her pale blue eyes scrolled through the sheets of the song she was currently playing. The sheets were cleverly pinned with the use of two tall wood crates and her violin box, so she could see, and a small fire was set behind her, so she could get warmth while she played to win money to help her parents with their workshop.

She had come up with the idea alone, pestering her parents to let her help them, until her father agreed and helped her everyda to carry her stuff to different placed she decided to visit and sing there to make money. She usually went out only when the plaza's were visited more, around noon when people were busy buying and selling whee it wasn't a blizzard. It was a hard job, with few pauses, and it didn't earn as much as she expected. If only people would stop and listen to music for only once, they'll see how great it was...

She lifted her bow with a finishing firm but soft sound and set it down, giving the three people that had stopped to lifted to her song a thankful smile before she but her instrument in it's box and collapsed in the snow, wishing she could just sleep. But she still had to wait for her father to pick her up and help her carry her stuff back home with his sledge, so she needed to stay awake. She got up and lifted the top of one of the boxes, plunging her hand in to retrieve an apple before putting the top back on and leaning onto the box, looking around with her curious blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Music Is My Name (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1