The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but a few decades before the Hundred Year War broke out. This is during Roku's days as the Avatar, while he was in his early 20s.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Four Nations!
See here for breaking news
Enjoy the No Character Limit while you can!
Fire Nation is best nation
<-- That's a lie and he knows it

Vacationing with Competition l Open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Yuan : 8459

Vacationing with Competition l Open Empty
PostSubject: Vacationing with Competition l Open   Vacationing with Competition l Open I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 5:21 pm

It was very often that Lee's family vacationed to Ember Island. His mother loved the relaxing sound of the beach and the sunset on the shore. His father enjoyed waking up early to the sunrise and enjoying a run along the ocean waves. His younger sister loved playing in the sand and water.

Lee loved challenging the other kids his age to games full of danger, tests of skill, and races along the sandy shore. He had done it often enough he was sure he would win every single one. Most of the time this was true, but sometimes he found someone better than him. Still, he came back begging for more, the feeling of adrenaline coursing through his veins was something he lived for. Nothing could take that from him.

So when his family came back to Ember Island yet again, he found himself racing along the beach, looking for kids his age, dangerously sharp shells to offer his sister, and rocky ridges and cliff faces to use for rock jumping and climbing challenges. It wasn't long before he found someone who appeared to be a worthy competitor. Racing up to them he opened his stance wide, threw his hands on his hips, and declared, "I'm Lee and I challenge you to a race along the beach!"
Back to top Go down

Vacationing with Competition l Open
Page 1 of 1